What happens if I can't make it to your course after signing up?

You will receive a full refund if you cancel or reschedule at least 14 calendar days before the first day of class. If you cancel or reschedule within 14 calendar days, a 30% cancellation fee will be charged, and you will receive the remaining 70% as a credit toward a class to be taken within 12 months from the date of the canceled class. If you cancel or reschedule within two business days from the start of a class, or if you do not attend the class, you will not be eligible for a refund or credit. All cancellation or rescheduling requests must be made via email to training@mountaingoatsoftware.com.